The Fit Ocean Malibu is the go-to SUP for riders with little experience looking for an affordable inflatable SUP. The Fit Ocean Malibu is extra wide in the middle and nose, offering much more stability than pointy nose boards and making it easy to learn how to SUP. The Malibu is only 300 cm long which is shorter than most boards. The compact size is faster to inflate, lighter to carry and takes up a smaller place when inflated. On the water it is maneuverable and yet thanks to its shape still tracks great in a straight line. Premium build quality and premium accessories round off this great value package.
Looking closely, the nose of the board is wide and the tail is narrow. This shape gives short boards, such as the Malibu the stability and let it track in a straight line. In contrast to other brands, their short boards with a pointy nose, which are wobbly and can’t track in a straight line. Because of the great shape of the Malibu, only one fin underneath is more than sufficient for stability and tracking.
This set comes with:
- Fit Ocean Nokilo paddle (adjustable 170-220 cm)
- a large backpack with padded straps (backpack for iSUP, pump and paddle)
- a double action pump (2x faster, 2x lighter pumps)
- Single slide-fin
- Spanner (to tighten your valve once a year)
- English and German manual (set-up, maintenance, technic and safety tips)
|Board weight (kg)||7.5 kg|
|Max rider weight (kg)||100 kg|
|Max. payload (kg)||240 kg|
|Max. PSI||15 PSI|