The Overboard Backpack Dry tube is the perfect accessory on your SUP, Kayak, boating, camping, hiking or beach-based missions. Finding a backpack that’s spacious enough for all your bulky items isn’t easy, but if you’ve got lots of stuff to carry, chances are you’ll fit it into the OverBoard 60 litre backpack. Thanks to the welded seams and a trusty fold seam System, this dry tube is; 100% waterproof (class 3: IP66), protects from dust, sand, dirt and water. The Dry bag is suitable for quick submersion and even floats when dropped in water.
Made of nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin, this Dry Sack is also super durable and easy to wipe clean, meaning it can take a bit of a beating. The adjustable back system means you will achieve a perfect fit across the back and chest, so you can stuff this 60 litre backpack silly and still carry it comfortably. And the padded and removable backpack straps plus welded side carry handle ensures ultimate portability and comfort for your travels.
To use the Backpack Dry tube bag all you have to do is load your belongings inside. Roll the neck of the dry bag tightly over plastic fastener 3-4 times purging some air if required. Connect the clips at the top of the waterproof bag to securely fasten and create the waterproof seal. After that you’re ready to go!
- 100% Waterproof backpack dry tube - Class 3: IP66
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- High frequency welded seams
- Made of 600D nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin
- Durable, wipe clean and easy to store away
- Multi-purpose storage application
- Fully removable backpack and waist straps
- Welded side carry handle for additional portability
- Heavy duty and durable materials for rough usage
|length (cm)||70 cm|
|Width (cm)||33 cm|