Overboard waterproof SLR camera bag
The Overboard Waterproof SLR Camera bag is the perfect accessory on your SUP, Kayak, boating, camping, hiking or beach-based missions. Thanks to the welded seams and a trusty fold seam System, this dry tube is; 100% waterproof (class 3: IP66), protects from dust, sand, dirt and water. The waterproof SLR bag also floats when dropped in water so you can get a little clumsy without losing your expensive gear.
Made of nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin, this Dry Sack is also super durable and easy to wipe clean, meaning it can take a bit of a beating. A fully adjustable and removable strap means you can carry this bag hands-free while loading your craft or bringing your stuff to the beach. Storing and accessing smaller items is easy with a large internal elasticated mesh accessories pocket, while a reflective front patch offers extra visibility. Suitable for most SLR camera models, this waterproof camera bag is an outdoor photographer’s best friend.
To use the The waterproof SLR bag all you have to do is load your belongings inside. Roll the neck of the dry bag tightly over plastic fastener 3-4 times purging some air if required. Connect the clips at the top of the waterproof bag to securely fasten and create the waterproof seal. After that you’re ready to go!
- 100% Waterproof SLR camera bag - Class 3: IP66
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Made of 600D PVC tarpaulin
- Seamless high frequency welded construction
- Durable, wipe clean and easy to store away
- Heavy duty and durable materials for rough usage
- Light coloured scratch-proof lining
- Internal elasticated mesh accessories pocket
- 4 x D-rings for multiple attachment options
- Protects contents from dirt, sand, dust and water
- Fully Adjustable & Removable Shoulder Strap
|length (cm)||22 cm|
|Width (cm)||17 cm / 12 cm|