Stardupp Wakeboard/Kneeboard Rope/Line
This Stardupp line can be used for both wakeboarding and kneeboarding. The main line consists of 4 sections and can be adjusted to your ideal length. This 4-section line of 21.3 metres is highly visible in the water and made of floating Poly E material, which means the rope has little, but still some stretch. This is ideal for kneeboarders and novice wakeboarders, as it is a bit more forgiving.
This line is equipped with a tow hook handle which is a must for an easy start when kneeboarding behind the boat. You hook this extra handle behind the hook holder on your board. This set has a comfortable 30mm ø handle with EVA foam for extra comfort and grip. The line comes with a free rope keeper so you never have to untangle your line again when taking it out of storage.
- EVA Foam handle, 30mm diameter
- Handle 38,1 cm, 15 inch wide
- Handle fitted with 2 floats
- Extra tow hook for kneeboarding
- Floating line
- Length: 70ft | 21.3m
- Maximum force: 1600 lbs | 725 kg
- 4-section line, handle part 5ft, mainline 55ft, adjustable 5ft + 5ft
- Includes rope keeper